Due to popular demand, it’s our Annual Fruit Tree Grafting Workshop!! This is a very fun, informative and hands-on event so come prepared to learn all about grafting fruit trees at this meeting!
- Thursday March 16th
- 6:30pm to 9pm
- At the Bainbridge Bainbridge Grange Hall-10340 Madison Avenue, NE.
- Learn how to graft your own fruit trees or add onto existing ones.
- Learn how to root your own grapes, kiwis, figs, and currants from cuttings.
- Buy a fruit tree at your local garden store and graft additional varieties to it.
- Buy rootstock and cuttings/scion wood from a wide assortment of heirloom and other fruit varieties that are disease resistant and do well in the Pacific Northwest.
This event is open to members and to the general public. There is a slight charge for the cuttings and rootstocks that will go to future Fruit Club activities
Members: Cuttings (50 Cents) and Rootstocks ($4 dollars).- Non-Members: Cuttings ($1 dollar) and Rootstocks ($5 dollars).
Hope to see you there!